Easy Trade Ltd. has put together the following privacy statement to display Easy Trade’s commitment to provide privacy. This document will display the policies Easy Trade Ltd. has put in place to protect customers during information gathering practices.
Use of your information
Easy Trade Ltd. does not sell nor rent your personal information to third parties. We will only release account and other personal information if we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; facilitate court proceedings; enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Easy Trade Ltd., our users, or others.
It is the policy of Easy Trade Ltd. to send our members emails throughout the purchasing process and other Newsletter emails they elect to receive. Further, it is our policy to immediately remove any member from any mailing list upon the member's request. In addition, Easy Trade Ltd. will send out promotional material to its Newsletters subscribers promoting material related to Easy Trade Ltd.
We do use email as a means of receiving feedback from our members, and we encourage you to email us with your questions or comments.
Our site's registration form requires you to provide us contact information and may also require demographic information. Your contact information may be used to contact you when necessary.
Updating Your Personal Information
Easy Trade Ltd. provides you with ways in which you can alter your personal data, including changing your email address, password, phone number, etc.
Delivery Address Details
Easy Trade Ltd. enables you to save one delivery address which we will store against your profile. When you buy an item you have the option of entering a new delivery address which must be your own. And also the option to save this address to your profile.
Control of Your Password
Credit Card Security
We work diligently to protect the security of your personal information, including credit card information.
Your credit card details do not get processed or transmitted through or via Easy Trade's web site; all transactions are processed through a secure payment service provider. Easyt Trade Ltd. uses Direct Payment Solutions (DPS) to provide this service. DPS hosts and manages the payment page. All transaction sessions are stored and processed in encrypted strings.
Easy TradeLtd. Vouchers
Easy Trade Ltd. provides the facilities to present and redeem vouchers through the checkout system. Any voucher is to be used at the discretion of Easy Trade Ltd. Easy Trade Ltd. also holds the right to terminate any Voucher which they believe is being misused.
Voucher Terms and conditions
- The Gift Voucher can be used only once. Any unused value associated with the Gift Voucher will be reissued with a new voucher code and will remain valid until the expiry date stated on the voucher.
- If your order exceeds the amount of your Gift Voucher, you must pay for the balance with a credit card or other agreed forms of payment.
- Easy Trade Ltd. Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Easy Trade Ltd. Gift Vouchers are not refundable.
- Valid up until the date recorded on the Gift Voucher.
- Recipients may only use Easy Trade Ltd. Online Gift Vouchers for purchases online at www.nsolutions.co.nz only.
- The Gift Voucher will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed.
- Each Gift Voucher is identified by individual code that must not be changed or copied by purchaser.
- The purchaser is not allowed to transfer, re-assign, or re-sell Gift Voucher.
If you wish to have your registration removed from our directory for any reason, simply send us an email requesting to be removed.
Updates to our information practices
From time to time, we make changes to our information practices or alter the functionality of our Web site. We always update this statement accordingly, so we encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on privacy practices at Easy Trade Ltd.
If you have any questions about our privacy policies or any other matter, please contact us.